[Foundation-l] Report a problem link

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 02:09:32 UTC 2009

I there is simpler way to solicit these reports this without all the false positives that might come from a "report a problem"  link.  I imagine that all these people who have issues must click on the "Help" link in the sidebar while looking contact information. Why not have a banner on that page saying "If you have a problem with information about yourself that is on Wikipedia report it here."  And send it to a specific email address.

Birgitte SB