[Foundation-l] Request for your input: biographies of living people

philippe philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:12:15 UTC 2009

On Mar 2, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Joe Szilagyi wrote:

> If OTRS is understaffed, then there's an easy fix to that too. Make a
> separate queue that this specifically will go to, have less stringent
> requirements in place for that, and have the form be explicit that
> it's ONLY for articles/issues about living people.
>
> - Joe

Half-agree - we don't want LESS stringent requirements, we want MORE
stringent requirements for a BLP queue.  These are the articles that
can do real, manifest, actionable harm to real people.  We want our
most highly trusted and most experienced editors working on BLPs, imho.

Philippe

philippe
philippe.wiki at gmail.com

[[en:User:Philippe]]