[Foundation-l] Request for your input: biographies of living people

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:44:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Joe Szilagyi <szilagyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> If OTRS is understaffed, then there's an easy fix to that too. Make a
> separate queue that this specifically will go to, have less stringent
> requirements in place for that, and have the form be explicit that
> it's ONLY for articles/issues about living people.

Excuse me? BLPs are one of the most sensitive tickets that arrive in
OTRS, because people will often share non-public information on
themselves and their "cases", under the implication of
confidentiality.
If anything, these merit more stringent access requirements!  (I know
this doesn't help to address the backlog, but we shouldn't forget
this)

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler