[Foundation-l] Cabal?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:50:22 UTC 2009

2009/3/2 Chris Down <neuro.wikipedia at googlemail.com>:
> Ipatrol has just came on IRC claiming that he has been told that the WMF is
> hiring people to "validate" articles, and that the foundation is doing it in
> secret by using thousands of IPs and academics. He claims that the WMF has
> contracted colleges all across the US have been recruiting academics to
> "validate" articles, and states that admins are involved in this 'cabal', or
> whatever.

It's all absolutely true. There is a cabal, it has unlimited funds
provided by big businesses in exchange for whitewashing their articles
and it will be announcing its plans for world domination shortly.
However, you are not authorised to know any of this so the black
helicopters are on their way to your house now to terminate you.

Thank you for showing an interest in our work, we hope you have a pleasant day.