[Foundation-l] Request for your input: biographies of living people

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:57:24 UTC 2009

2009/3/2 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> I would guess it's mostly (2), in my experience. People have no idea
> who to contact. The "Contact Wikipedia" link on en:wp's sidebar
> doesn't seem to catch their eye - though it gets you to the right
> answer in three further clicks. Perhaps it should be on the page you
> hit immediately.

It certainly didn't catch my eye when I was looking for such a link. I
think an explicit "report a problem" link is required. It would go
straight to the info-en queue (or equivalent). If possible, it should
include the critical information (article title and revision id, at
least) in the email automatically, although I'm not sure mailto links
can do that...