[Foundation-l] "antisocial production"

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:20:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Gerard
Meijssen<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> The signpost is something of the English Wikipedia. I do not frequent there.
> Also you are wrong on principles when you expect people of this list to give
> the English Wikipedia all their attention. This is after all the foundation
> list.
> Thanks.
>     GerardMM

Don't be grumpy :) This seems like a good time to plug the Signpost (again):

We have a blog: http://www.wikipediasignpost.com/blog/
with an RSS feed of new issues, so you never have to go near the
English Wikipedia if you don't want to.

Though if you do, you can sign up for talk page delivery:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Tools/Spamlist
and as a special bonus Sage is keeping a twitter account with
interesting WP news: http://twitter.com/wikisignpost

And we're trying hard to include project-wide and Foundation news,
including research etc., as well as happenings on en:wp. (don't forget
to add your tips to the tipline:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Newsroom/Suggestions).

-- Phoebe