[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] The edit heard round the world

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 21:33:06 UTC 2009

Anyone able to help with this?

(Durova's been doing a lot of restoration work on Commons. There has
also been discussion on wikien-l about crediting restorers - there's
frequently no copyright obligation to credit restorers, but doing so
is (a) polite (b) more accurate sourcing (c) encourages more good
restorations on Commons. Ideas for workable restorer crediting
welcomed.)

- d.