[Foundation-l] GFDL-only + OTRS

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:43:03 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is not obvious because a viral license assumes that all other content
will be contiminated with the same license. Hence when GFDL only is
incompatlible with our projects this material cannot be used in our
projects. This defeats the objective of Commons.

This should be obvious and hence it does follow that it is correct to
indicate that GFDL only material is not suitable.
Thanks,
       GerardM