[Foundation-l] Licensing update roll-out

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Thu Jun 25 11:16:59 UTC 2009

Could there be some updates to
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Implementation as this
page says the roll-out will start at 15. June, while
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2009-June/000959.html
says new messages are to be rolled out "as early as Monday, June 29". In
addition the page at meta says local admins should not interfere with
the roll out, while several projects now have their own improvised messages.

John