[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Donation Buttons Upgrade

philippe philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:41:45 UTC 2009

Geni, I think that's a flawed argument, if I understand you correctly.

Sure, it was there before... under radically different conditions.  No
one can say that the editing/reading habits of users then are the same
as the editing/reading habits of users now.

I like the idea of giving it a shot, and congratulate Rand and his
team for some nifty looking designs.

Philippe