[Foundation-l] What happened to langcom?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:41:29 UTC 2009

Hoi,
There are a number of languages that are being verified. For one of them it
is likely that we will ask approval within the week.

When I speak for myself, the facthas been that the biggest struggle has been
getting the new projects actually created. I find that as a consequence my
motivation has suffered. As a consequence I started to do other things ....
Thanks,
      Gerard