[Foundation-l] Video from Wikimedia?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:55:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 8:32 AM, John at Darkstar<vacuum at jeb.no> wrote:
> There are some posts about a new video solution, and even more posts
> that ... err ... isn't quite correct, but without any official news
> about it its impossible to tell the newspapers whats correct and whats not.

As far as I know, this is relating the Kaltura partnership/Michael
Dale working in the WMF office.  That article that put together all
the little updates we've been getting over the past few months.

I put a few links in my commons-l post about this:
<http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/commons-l/2009-June/004928.html>

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023