[Foundation-l] Info/Law blog: Using Wikisource as an Alternative Open Access Repository for Legal Scholarship

Parker Higgins parkerhiggins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:27:38 UTC 2009

Except google isn't asserting any kind of copyright control over these
books, they're just not making it convenient to download them in your
preferred format.  Maybe not The Right Thing, but not as boneheaded as suing
a party who reprints public domain material, as was the case in Feist v.
Rural (the supreme court case you mention.)

Sent from my portable e-mail unit