[Foundation-l] Britannica

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 14:36:38 UTC 2009

I can not help share this with you.

I was looking for the name "devouard" in a little tool I just discovered
today (TouchGraph).

And I was surprised to discover that the word "devouard" was highly
linked to the Hoggar plateau (Ahaggar) in Algeria. I consequently
clicked on the central point apparently refering to "devouard".

I found this page:
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/9966/Ahaggar/9966rellinks/Related-Links

Yeah, that's on britannica. There is a little picture on the top left
hand side. Click on the picture.

Now, check out http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hoggar3.jpg

The resolution is rather low because these were picts taken by my
husband and he did not give me permission to upload the high res ones he
took.

But frankly, I am super pleased to find out that one of the pict I
uploaded 4 years ago are now featured in Britannica :-)

Ant