[Foundation-l] Why don't we re-encode proprietary formats as Ogg?

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 8 22:20:27 UTC 2009

hmm.. it will be a one-two click install directly from the upload page.
(if the user is using Firefox). Then it works exactly the same as the
existing upload interface only it transcodes the video as it uploads....

Yea it would be good to support both; and yes we should simplify upload
work-flow.

--michael