[Foundation-l] UN announces free (cheap) online university

Moushira Elamrawy moushirah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:39:38 UTC 2009

University website: http://www.uopeople.org

Currently providing two academic programs; computer science track and
business admin. Enrollment deadline for fall semester hasn't yet
passed!!

Regards,
Moushira

> http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=30848
>
> Free tuition, admission fee, testing fee. No word on freedom of
> materials. Anyone know more about details of this? Something we can
> help with?
>

> - d.

Architect
Architectural Character Development Project
South Sinai Regional Development Program -SSRDP- Grant 433
Tel: +2069-3470500 / +203-5427715 Cell: +20106054569