No subject

Thu Jul 16 06:53:57 UTC 2009

Francisco Funders' Briefing to be held at Kapor Enterprises on September 23,
2008.  Current confirmed guests include representatives from the Stanton,
Moore and Gates Foundations as well as representatives from the Omidyar
Network, and individual prospective donors."

The Q&A says "The two organizations have been talking since shortly after
the Wikimedia Foundation relocated to San Francisco from St. Petersburg,
Florida in January 2008."

I've reread what you said, though: "he basically said that he and/or Omidyar
Network expressed interest in a seat on the board because of the grant
negotiations".  I guess that's fairly safe to say.

And on that, I guess my quota for the day for this thread is filled.