[Foundation-l] How was the "only people who averaged two editsa week in the last six months can vote" rule decided?

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:18:54 UTC 2009

And what about the people reading all the mail of all the mailing list, they know Wikimedia damn, they too should be allowed to vote.
And the people making donations, they're supporting the projects too, they should get a vote.

Or not. I'm not fond of the idea. Contributors to the project elect part of the board. If you don't meet the criteria then you can't vote.

You need a solid and strong criteria, I don't think the number of sent mails is one.

Cheers,

Christophe

Envoye depuis mon Blackberry