[Foundation-l] How was the "only people who averaged two edits a week in the last six months can vote" rule decided?

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:57:14 UTC 2009

Recentist? Ignoring the, ahem, fanciful language you've chosen, I'd like to
throw my support behind the voting qualifications wholeheartedly.
For me, the analogy is simple: just because you get a driver's license once
doesn't entitle you to drive for the rest of your life. This isn't just
about what will "skew the results" with ballot stuffing. It's about giving
suffrage to people who can make an informed decision that will positively
affect the work of the community by getting adequate representation on the
Board.
Steven Walling