[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:05:36 UTC 2009

Sorry for double-posting but I felt that it was really important to
add something.

This is a great example of why it is important to keep younger editors
around. Promising intelligent young people who are comfortable with
and frequent users of Wikipedia now could be leading scientists,
artists, and politicians in 10 years and it is in our interests to
make sure that they feel at home with us.

It's a great long-term investment for us and it could pay off.

Mark

skype: node.ue