[Foundation-l] British Association of Picture Libraries and Agencies sides with NPG

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:59:39 UTC 2009

2009/7/28 Mathias Schindler <mathias.schindler at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Thomas Dalton<thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.bjp-online.com/public/showPage.html?page=866109
>>

> I am getting timeouts on this server. Does any have copy of their
> statement for me?

Works for me. That link isn't to a statement, it's an article in the
British Journal of Photography. I can't find a formal statement
anywhere, the article has some quotes from their spokesman. I'm
reluctant to copy large extracts from an article about copyright
infringement, so I suggest you keep refreshing!