[Foundation-l] Paths (was Analysis of statistics)

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:57:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Marc Riddell<michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> on 7/27/09 1:36 PM, Milos Rancic at millosh at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Hm. Mail hasn't been finished. I wanted to save it and consider
>> finishing it later (probably, I wouldn't send it). So, probably, you
>> should forget for this email :)
>>
> No problem, Milos :-). I've done the same thing myself in the past.

Actually, I should finish it...

I realized that I am wrong about one thing (and because of that I
stopped with writing): We are not deciding about the way of how
relevant knowledge would be distributed in the future (centralized or
decentralized). It will be decentralized. A year or two after Google
Wave becomes reality, we'll have [Google Wave] bots which would gather
knowledge for us from different sources, not just from Wikipedia.

However, we have a momentum of different kind and we shouldn't waste
it. Wikimedia is the biggest rational movement in the world. And we
should keep and develop it somehow.

But, I am far of any conclusion in relation to this issue and I should
continue to think about it :) Which, of course, doesn't stop others to
think about the same :)