[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 18:25:09 UTC 2009

Do you have data to back this up? For the record, I'll be 20 in August
and the main areas I edited were pages about cultures, countries, and
languages since I was about 15.

There are lots of intelligent young people scattered across the globe,
I don't know how much they are able to contribute to de.wp but when it
comes to en.wp, you will find some of the brightest young people (in
addition to some not-so-bright ones (-: perhaps)

Mark