[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Felipe Ortega glimmer_phoenix at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 25 15:30:39 UTC 2009

--- El sáb, 25/7/09, John at Darkstar <vacuum at jeb.no> escribió:

> De: John at Darkstar <vacuum at jeb.no>
> Asunto: Re: [Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics
> Para: "Wikimedia Foundation Mailing List" <foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
> Fecha: sábado, 25 julio, 2009 3:47
> I asked a source if they may grant us
> access to some statistics on users
> behaviour within social media. The time series starts well
> before Nupedia.

That would be great, John.

Though Wikipedia peculiarities should be taken into account, long time series would allow interesting comparisons. In particular, about the future trends that we may expect to find in the future, from patterns already observed in other scenarios with a wider timespan.

Best,
Felipe.