[Foundation-l] Report To The Board: March 2009

Sue Gardner susanpgardner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:10:07 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

Generally, it's people getting in touch with us. We do very little active media outreach -- in fact, we probably do zero.

There is also lots of media contact in addition to that list -- for example Jimmy, and many of the chapters, do interviews that don't show up there.  But it's a pretty comprehensive list of who Jay's been talking to, and the level of overall media interest in a given month.

Thanks,
Sue