[Foundation-l] strategic planning IRC office hours

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.com
Wed Jul 22 05:54:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Samuel Klein<meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, and many thanks for sharing your calendar!  We should all do that.  I
> was wondering about versioning - a pity it's not supported.  A wiki list and
> bugzilla project should work as well.  Someone just needs to write the
> eek-chand-to-wiki script :)

I'd love that! Chandler Hub has great standards support, so writing
import/output scripts should be fairly easy.

> Our community isn't limited to editors.  Everyone involved in the strategic
> planning process, including the BS team, are community members -- presumably
> that's part of why they got involved with such a non-traditional effort.
> But if people don't see themselves as part of the community - don't
> communicate the way the community does with one another b/c they feel like
> outsiders - it's harder to collaborate.

Yup, totally agree.

That said, it takes time for folks to feel like they're part of a
community and vice-versa. Let's be conscious of that time and that
process, and let's find the best ways for all of us to come together.

=Eugene