[Foundation-l] Hungarian Wikinews licence

Huib! Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com
Tue Jul 21 19:48:07 UTC 2009

Hello,

A different question on the same topic,

However I completely support the change to cc-by-sa-3.0, I'm wondering
if its possible to change the cc-by-2.5 license into a cc-by-sa-3.0
license without having to deal with big problems, when I read the
license I find this:

"This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with
respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings,
agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified
here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may
appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified
without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You."

Wouldn't that mean that we must organize a big vote on that wiki that it
will adapt a new license, or even worse there are also ip users that
released there rights under that license.

I'm not completely sure how I must see this.

Best regards,

Huib