[Foundation-l] strategic planning IRC office hours

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:07:46 UTC 2009

Hi Eugene, very nice, thank you (and welcome!)

* Could you please help update the meta page on the process with your
thoughts and ideas?   [[m:Strategic planning 2009]]  What's your current
rough timeline for the coming 12 months?

* I see you are using a non-editable Chandler calendar to track tasks.  Can
you set up an editable one for the whole community to use?  It also seems to
me that more of the 'later' tasks, even at this early stage, should be
milestones from / facilitated through / presented to the community, whereas
they are currently designed around bridgespan and board meetings.

* I have the impression that bridgespan would like to be brought up to speed
on what the community's key issues, motivations, and priorities are.  You
probably know better than anyone; how can community members best help get
outsiders (like BS) get up to speed on past discussions about WM and WP
future planning?  How have you been getting up to speed?

This might be a good discussion to continue on-wiki -- I expect most of the
community editing about this will take place on Meta, and its pages are
watched by many people who don't read f-l.

Warmly,
SJ