[Foundation-l] RE; Announcing Philippe Beaudette as the Strategy Project Facilitator

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Sun Jul 19 12:34:54 UTC 2009

Thanks, Jaroslav -

I'm really glad (truly) that there are people like you who think
through those issues of values.  I want to reinforce that my offer to
resign was the very first email that I sent after accepting the job.
I think enough of the folks with the Really Big Brains got together
and the rest, as they say, is history.

But please, please, please, continue to question.  More important than
getting our process right is getting our ethics right.

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategic Plan
Wikimedia Foundation

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!