[Foundation-l] Attribution on small interactive devices and systems

Jon Davis wiki at konsoletek.com
Fri Jul 17 14:50:53 UTC 2009

I control enwn.net.  We just set it up primarily for our Twitter feed.  That
being said, I've already had requests to make it available for external
users - so that's in progress, and I can expand it to allow all WMF sites
(not just wn).

Otherwise it does support short redirects for CurID.  Example:
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/U.K._National_Portrait_Gallery_threatens_U.S._citizen_with_legal_action_over_Wikimedia_images?curid=129225
http://enwn.net/+129225

-Jon

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 08:14, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/7/17 Harald Krichel <harald.krichel at googlemail.com>:
>
> > Shouldn't we set up our own URL-aliasing service?
> > This would also have the advantage that you could be sure that the
> > wikimedia shortened urls only lead to wikimedia domains.
>

> I know of:
>
> http://enwp.org/
> http://enwn.net/
>

> - d.

Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]]
http://snowulf.com/ - Blog
http://snowulf.imagekind.com/ - Pictures
This has been a test of the emergency sig system.