[Foundation-l] A heads up

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:16:01 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The most important part of the multi lingual problem is not in the
description but is in finding a picture of a subject. It means that we have
to have a functional and searchable termbase. The key to enabling the use of
Commons is help in finding pictures on a subject. This does not need much
translation effort because you need to add the word Pferd only once.
Thanks,
      GerardM