[Foundation-l] NIH and Wikimedia Foundation collaborate to improve online health information

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:53:06 UTC 2009

This is a great first opportunity for a US Academy. It hits squarely home as
a rebuttal to the (relatively) recent flush of articles criticizing the
project for its medical articles.
I hope the Academy will be documented in some way that other volunteers can
draw on your experience working to educate professionals about Wikipedia.

Steven