[Foundation-l] Announcing Eugene Eric Kim as the Strategy Plan Project Manager

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.com
Tue Jul 14 18:56:49 UTC 2009

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the welcome! There are really two questions here: The
importance of language, internationalization, and localization in the
context of the plan itself, and the importance of all of these things
in the context of the strategic process. They'll be important for
both.

What specifically are you interested in measuring?

=Eugene