[Foundation-l] Announcing Philippe Beaudette as the Strategy Project Facilitator

philippe philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:36:54 UTC 2009

Hi everyone....

I'd like to thank Sue for the welcome to staff and say that I'm really
excited to work with Eugene - I've heard so many great things about
him from community members.  We'll start defining the strategic
planning process soon, I'm sure, and I feel quite certain that FAQs
will be an early part of that.  Until then, any thoughts that you have
are most welcome, and I know Eugene feels the same way.  I can be
reached by email or on my en:Wikipedia or meta user talk pages.  I'll
also make an effort to be visible on IRC as well.

Best,
Philippe

philippe
philippe.wiki at gmail.com