[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia is not yet renamed to mo-cyrill as it was promised !!

John Doe phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:06:19 UTC 2009

Cetateanu Im going to be nice in how I say this, DO NOT DEMAND things from
developers. If dev says they are not ready THEY ARE NOT READY. please also
consider that these developers run one of the top ten websites on the
internet, so they must be doing it right for the most part or the servers
would be a smoking pile of rubble. There are a lot more complex and unseen
factors that exist on large scale server arrays such as wikimedia's than
what your recommending. If either of your ideas where feasible with the
current system it would have been taken care of. Here is a suggestion, LET
THE DEVELOPERS DEVELOP a good way to implement your request without breaking
things