[Foundation-l] The problem with native languages vs. the lingua franca

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:25:14 UTC 2009

>> I mean what kind of affects (positive/negative) do you mean and what
>> is the cause "mechanism" between such governmental rulings and quality
>> of projects in local (national) languages?
>

> I'm not sure, that's why I just posted the link.

As to me the long-term effects should be positive as more articles
regarding science and technology in local language will be created.

Taking into account that improving of the scientific & technology
terminology in this or that local language will need some time there
could be some short-term effects like creation of articles in interim
terminology to be reedited later