[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Donation Buttons Upgrade

Rand Montoya rmontoya at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 8 22:19:20 UTC 2009

Hey All--

We are about to gather and refine input on some ideas about enhancing
visibility of our donation button. We've had tons of responses so far
but still would appreciate any feedback that you might have. Also,
some of the comments are quite thoughtful...others have added their own
buttons.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/Donation_buttons_upgrade

Take a look and add to the discussion.

-Rand Montoya

--
Rand Montoya
Head of Community Giving
Email: rand at wikimedia.org
Phone: 415.839.6885 x615
Fax: 415.882.0495
Cell: 510.685.7030

“At some future time, I hope to have something witty,
intelligent, or funny in this space.”