[Foundation-l] Attribution on small interactive devices and systems

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Fri Jul 3 19:45:48 UTC 2009

There is a solution, and it is rather puzzling. The license talks about
identification by an URI, and this can be defined several ways. We can
simply define an URI like "Wikipedia:My article" or perhaps "cc:nnnnnn"
where the last is some kind of digital resource identifier for works
licensed by Creative Commons. The first are simpler to understand, while
the latter are somewhat shorter and more reusable.

John