No subject

Mon Jan 19 21:31:31 UTC 2009

the wave since I last looked at it.  I thought of this as the diff
since the last flagged (approved) version.  It's a collaboratively
edited document with a linear version history (like RCS or wiki),
but with bookmarks (flags) for certain previous versions.

I didn't say it's an equivalent, but some ideas are familiar.

The mention of a "patent license" should make us worried.  Does
Google, for example, have a patent on the animated playback?
Should we need a patent for "flagged revisions" to counter that?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)