[Foundation-l] Sexual Content on Wikimedia

David Moran fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 04:09:22 UTC 2009

I'm just saying there's a weird value judgement inherent in the supposition
that a sexually explicit image might not be horrible in itself, but a
multiplicity of such images is horrible. Like there's a limit to how many
images are useful for a topic. Such a limit exists for no other type of
image I am aware of.

FMF