[Foundation-l] Wikimedia IdeaTorrent?

Jon wiki at konsoletek.com
Wed Jan 28 20:35:35 UTC 2009

I think this would be awesome.  I've used Ubuntu's Brainstorm and while it
isn't a perfect system, I think it does a really good job of letting the
community say what they really want to see.  Some of that "not perfect" is
the fact that some idea's tend to get duplicate entries, and as any voting
system, it is susceptible to canvasing.  Even still, It would be a great
tool.

-Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]]