[Foundation-l] RfC: License update proposal

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 22:07:28 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 4:08 PM, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure why we're so stressed out about getting things exactly
> legally
> > right, since once edit histories for anything created before 2002 / late
> > 2001 were wiped out, any of those articles don't have an accurate author
> > list.
>

> Who is stressed out about getting things exactly legally right?

This list, in the same way it overreacts to pretty much everything.

"The sky is blue!"
"No it's not!"
"I can see it outside"
"We need a poll."
"Polls are evil."
"Maybe an unofficial straw poll then?"
[random CIA conspiracies about polls]
Etc.

I've found this format applies to pretty much all discussions on
this list. It's about as predictable as a Lifetime movie.

-Chad