[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 09:28:18 UTC 2009

Hoi,
If it is trivial to review, it is probable trivial to code. Like all code
that is of interest, it needs to be properly reviewed. As we are talking
open source even you may review such code. If that is what it takes to have
your paranoia get some rest ... Have a look at SELinux, and in the mean time
I am interested to see some contributions from the CIA, or the NSA or their
Serbian equivalents  to MediaWiki. When they are of interest, I would like
to see them localised at BetaWiki and yes, the translators of the CIA are
welcome to localise at BetaWiki as well because in the end we all benefit,
all in our own way.
Thanks.
     GerardM

Can we please get some sanity ? Cooperation will help us forward, we all
need to get along enough so that we can appreciate the good things that we
share. It is in the sharing that the "other" becomes a friend or at least
more friendly.