[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 08:54:41 UTC 2009

Hoi,
So the fact that the CIA and the NSA are evil helps us understand why we are
paying market prices to Wikia, why we are likely to benefit from the Wikia
developed software and why people, all coding MediaWiki, meeting at a water
cooler is a great idea.. and incidentally there is no music practice at the
Wikia office.

Thank you, this will surely help in these deliberations..
      GerardM