[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:48:56 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When the CIA or any other American governmental organisation has something
to share that is of benefit to us, we should be gracious and thankful and
accept and reflect what boon we have been given. Recently we accepted some
advice from Apple. The people around the UNICEF usability extensions have
worked to make their software functional on head. There is a lot of great
work done outside of the WMF and it is at our collective loss when all this
important work is ditched.

If you think the CIA is evil per definition, fine. It does not change one
iota the effort that Brion will put into checking into their code or anyone
else's code. In the end the code makes it obvious if the CIA is evil in
this.
Thanks,
     GerardM