[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:24:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Andrew Whitworth
<wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> As for Master Bimmler's concerns about the "fear" imposed by mention
>> of the media watching, it's only natural for someone who has recently
>> and historically been censored for asking pertinent questions, to want
>> some sort of "back up" to assure him he is not living in a digital
>> version of a Kafkaesque nightmare. If your team would stop censoring
>> "WP:BADTHOUGHTS", maybe there wouldn't be such a rush to the media?
>
> So all this time it's been our fault that we get trolled? Shame on the victim!

Oh, that's fine. I mean, the journalists flooding me with requests to
give a statement about the censorship on Wikimedia lists are a
somewhat annoying pack, but then I knew this when I signed up for the
job. I'll pass on the compliments to "my team" (blimey, I forgot the
end-of-year-performance-assessments).

About Kafka, I can assure you that we will give you notice of the
hearing a bit earlier than they did there. And I'm more into stately
court rooms, I am not so fond of suburbian blocks.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Bimmler