[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 16:18:59 UTC 2009

It is extraordinarily difficult to found a US chapter, because we are in essence a federation of 50 little nations. Every state has their own unique characteristics and their own unique laws. Also, we do not have interest for a national chapter. By empowering these state/city chapters, we provide the willing with an outreach organization while leaving it open for other regions.