[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:37:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew, the NYC does not need my approval but given what I know of their
> activities so far, they are doing great. This does however not mean that the
> issues that are raised have been answered, far from it.

You have not raised any issues, only vague and unsupported statements
about the inferiority of the chapter, or it's inability to perform
certain activities. This chapter is at no disadvantage, and has no
"issues" that all our other chapters do not have as well. If I have no
addressed these "issues" you mention, it is because they do not exist.

--Andrew Whitworth