[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:44:43 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When you call the non performing chapters malperforming, I am ok with that.
It is calling a spade a spade.

Calling it insulting that the NYC has fewer responsibilities indicates that
you have a thin skin. I am the first to acknowledge that the NYC did some
great things. I love to learn the good things they do so that I can use them
when appropriate. I do think that it is wrong that there is no USA chapter,
I also think that the NYC should be part of such a chapter. The one thing
were you do not get it, is that it is not geographically, it is about
jurisdictions, tax exemptons et al. This is where national rules make the
difference.
Thanks,
    GerardM