[Foundation-l] new list summary posted, and the signpost

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:23:38 UTC 2009

Belated announcement:

New Foundation-l summary posted on LSS:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2009_January_1-15

(the last summary for December was also posted a couple weeks ago:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2008_December_15-31)

I am behind on the wikien-l summaries; will try to catch up
eventually. Concentrating on making the foundation-l summaries as
concise and clear as possible for now.
----

Also, for more community news: after a few missing issues in December,
the English-Wikipedia Signpost ([[WP:POST]]) is back to publishing
weekly issues, with a renewed team of volunteers. Last week marked the
fourth year of regular publishing -- pretty remarkable!

And for even more news, Wikizine also continues to publish excellent
updates of community news: http://www.wikizine.org/

-- phoebe

<at> gmail.com *